Please read all FAQs before submitting a question through the contact form. Thank you!!
How long will it take for my order to ship?
Why does it cost __ for shipping?
Shipping rates reflect what I will have to pay when purchasing your shipping label. I offer a discounted commercial rate instead of what is typical for retail stores, so you will be receiving the cheapest rate I can possibly offer.
If you are international your rate reflects the cost it takes to ship the goods to your country. I do not include filled activator bottles with international orders to avoid running into customs issues, but you will still receive whatever other extras your order earned.
Where is my order?
Check the tracking number provided. If you're tracking number has not been updated for a while, it is possible that your package was misplaced. Please contact us via email or contact form ASAP with your order number and issue!
This smells so good! Can I eat it?
Do you use borax powder?
Where do you buy ______ product(s) from?
Will you Review my slime?
I'd love to if my reviews are open!! I only accept one or two reviews a month because I put a lot of time and effort into editing my review videos. If you wish to submit a review please make sure that you agree to the terms below.
- I expect the review to be shipped within a week of acceptance. This is because I get a lot of review requests and could give the spot to another person. You can just email me the tracking # after shipment and I’ll make sure it doesn’t stay outside too long after delivery (I live in TX and it’s hot some days and cold the next).
- A note with what you send (if they aren’t labeled) is super helpful. If it’s not labeled or noted I usually wing it and make up my own names disclosing that that’s what I did. Lmao.
- I require at least 6oz or more per slime so that I’m able to properly showcase it in all of its glory. I can’t promise your slime will be on my feed, but I can promise that I will post the review to my story and on my IGTV. I spend a lot of time on my reviews and try to make them as professional as possible. If you’ve seen previous reviews you’ll get an idea of how it’ll look.
- People usually send me 3+ slimes. It’s completely up to you how many you decide to send as long as it meets the minimum of 3. I suggest sending different textures that way people can see everything your shop has to offer, but what you send is 100% up to you!
- I don’t need borax. Lolll. If you send borax just write in the note. I think most of us in the community have boat loads of it now so don’t waste your borax on me. Haha
- I’ll discuss anything negative (if I think it) with you personally. I give 100% honest reviews, but I won’t disclose anything with the public before speaking with you and deciding if you still want the review posted. (This only happened once and it was because There was hair in every slime they sent) Mistakes happen and I understand and don’t hold it against anyone.
If this still sounds like something you're interested in please email LAYZSLIME@Gmail.com stating ---
I've read and accept the review terms and would like to know if they're open or not. My instagram account is "______" and my Shop URL is "_______".
If you fail to follow the review terms you've agreed to I can not guarantee that a review will be made.
What's included in my package?
Your slime order will have your items and potential extra(s). Orders of more than 5 6oz(+) slime will be suped-up!!!
Orders of scents and merchandise do not come with extras.
Merchandise is made to order and shipped by a third party. Any shipping rates shown are out of the control of LayZSlime.
Will you feature my review of your slime?
Please tag me and #layzslime so that I can see your slime review and I'll most likely share it on my story! I am actually working on a webpage to share your review links as well! Please stay tuned for more updates on that.
Can I return my Order?
We do not accept returns of any kind. You may read our Terms and Conditions page for more information regarding this matter.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! I offer USPS and UPS rates for international shipments. I do not ship enough packages internationally to be eligible for discounted rates. The rates that you see reflect what I am charged for shipments.